My friend has a celebrity friend..er sort of

One of def leppard members lives at crosspool.

And there's an ex-black sabbath rodie I worked for once who lives at loxley.

Also, can't remember whether it's Lenny Henry or ainsley Harriet who used to knock about on crookes.

It really is like tinsel town here. :hihi:

I met the bald headed bass player from Saxon in a bush. The one that looked liked a welder.

Anne Savage (International superstar Female Dj, and TV/Radio presenter) is a good friend of mine...

Got some other celeb 'friends' - but they are actually so high profile I can't really give away who they are for a few reasons!

Does anyone remember gomez?

No? Well they are an British indie band most famous in the late 90's. My mate Jon is mates with their league singer Ian. I was always a massive Gomez fan so I was quite giddy when I went round to watch the footy with Jon the other day and Ian from Gomez was there too

I may be wrong but I suspect someone out there can probably beat that though. Does anybody have any impressive celeb mates?? (more impressive than 90's indie stars)

Yes they were bloody brilliant, went to one of their gigs and it was one of the best nights of my life :smile:

Was he the one with glasses and the folky voice?

Archived