Bush (Electronics) What's the website?

I bought a TV from Argos which appears to be on the blink, I'm not sure if it will still be covered by the warranty and wanted to check on the website.

But I can't find a website, a name as well known as Bush not having a website? Surely not.

Anyone like...know what I should do?

I got it from Argos but they wont be interested as after 28 days they fob you off.

Sales of goods act??

SOGA provides cover for goods bought for up to six years – in England and Wales. This means if a TV fails after 13 months, you still have rights. Assuming the item has failed through no fault of yours, and it was "reasonable" to expect it to last longer – given its cost/quality – you should demand, under the Sale of Goods Act, that it be replaced or repaired by the retailer, not the manufacturer. Once the item is six months old, the onus is on you, the consumer, to show the item failed as a result of a manufacturing fault.

I appreciate your advice =)

Yeah it's not been misused, I don't know how TVs break.

You buy it, stick it in the corner of the room and don't touch it until you get a new one.

So shall I just call Argos do you think?

I appreciate your advice =)

Yeah it's not been misused, I don't know how TVs break.

You buy it, stick it in the corner of the room and don't touch it until you get a new one.

So shall I just call Argos do you think?

I would, see what they say and then take it from there. Good luck :)

Archived