Young guy taking his groceries home [A whinge]

I saw a fit and healthy looking young guy taking his supermarket shopping home today. He was walking towards Hunters Bar roundabout carrying a four pack of toilet rolls and a half filled carrier bag of groceries ..... in a large supermarket shopping trolley.

Surely it would be physically more of an effort wheeling the trolley over the bumps in the pavements and up and down the causeway edges than just carrying them by hand :roll:

Gah.

You are truly blessed to have witnessed such an amazing sight...........Have you put it on youtube yet?

Maybe, but he was wheeling his Sainsbury shopping trolley away from Sainsbury's in the direction of Lateshopper.

Maybe he was confused despite his good intention. :hihi:

Perhaps he has diarrhea and only has 4 rolls left after leaving Sainsburies with a full trolley..

He might have found it in the street and was in the process of taking it back.

True, I always walk past the odd trolley on my way to the supermarket they really bug me and I'd love to take them back but fear I'll be accused of nicking em.

SCC should fine the stores for not taking adequate measures to prevent trolleys from being taken. Lincoln council return the trolley's and charge the supermarket a substantial fee for every trolley they return (used to be £100, but that's a while back).

True, I always walk past the odd trolley on my way to the supermarket they really bug me and I'd love to take them back but fear I'll be accused of nicking em.

SCC should fine the stores for not taking adequate measures to prevent trolleys from being taken. Lincoln council return the trolley's and charge the supermarket a substantial fee for every trolley they return (used to be £100, but that's a while back).

I am going to Lincoln tomorrow to nick ten trolleys and sell them to the council for £40 each, we'll all be quids in and the jobs a good un.

I saw a fit and healthy looking young guy taking his supermarket shopping home today. He was walking towards Hunters Bar roundabout carrying a four pack of toilet rolls and a half filled carrier bag of groceries ..... in a large supermarket shopping trolley.

Surely it would be physically more of an effort wheeling the trolley over the bumps in the pavements and up and down the causeway edges than just carrying them by hand :roll:

Gah.

Is he the one that resells to ebay customers after adorning the trolleys with various items of adornment?If empty he would be challenged for stealing.

Archived