Racist 2 year old?

Maybe not, but definitely embarrassing.

I was with friends in London over the weekend. They have a 2 year old daughter who insists on making monkey noises, while pointing at black people! They are having trouble going out because of this.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

I was with friends in London over the weekend. They have a 2 year old daughter who insists on making monkey noises, while pointing at black people! They are having trouble going out because of this.

Their real trouble is an inability to control their daughter.

My sisters kid use to throw football match tickets on the floor and stamp on them saying L**ds scum, he also use to carry a toy gun and say I shoot P*kis. This was a nightmare when we use to order take aways. He was around 2 years old when he went through this, however I'm unsure if he still doing this as she's move to Bradford.

My sisters kid use to throw football match tickets on the floor and stamp on them saying L**ds scum, he also use to carry a toy gun and say I shoot P*kis. This was a nightmare when we use to order take aways. He was around 2 years old when he went through this, however I'm unsure if he still doing this as she's move to Bradford.

This is quite worrying for the good people of Bradford...

The sad thing is, these children must have learnt this behaviour from somewhere, they don't just do things like that without copying someone. No child is born racist.

i was gonna say similer, children arent born racist they learn it

Their real trouble is an inability to control their daughter.

Id agree with that.

The sad thing is, these children must have learnt this behaviour from somewhere, they don't just do things like that without copying someone. No child is born racist.

i was gonna say similer, children arent born racist they learn it

I'm a Plus- one on that.

I'm a Plus- one on that.

Plus two.

My daughter makes monkey noises at the moment, but they are firmly aimed at her furry gibbon toy (Graham - all her toys have a name). I'd be mortified if she did anything remotely like this, and if it was intentional, I'd want to know where she learnt it.

Archived