Racist 2 year old?

Again we have someone posting a troll thread just to see how many people they can catch! For goodness sake are you all really that bored to discuss something in so much detail that is obviously a wind up :roll:

Wind up? How is this a wind up? Are you calling me a liar? Get off your high horse!

I honestly can't believe some of the reactions on here.

We are talking about a 20 month old BABY. She can hardly talk and her parents are very respectable well brought up professionals, living in London. One is a lawyer and the other is a charterd surveyor. We aren't talking about some chavs who can't look after their children.

Typical response from th SF collective though, "blame the parents". Nice work guys!!

Thanks to those of you that posted serious responses though. This is a serious post (get a life CeeCee), and I was just curious to see whether anyone else's children did anything similar to this.

I guess it's just an association thing that she will grow out of quickley.

It's not possible for a 2 year old to be a racist. It's possible for a 2 year old to say and do things that may be considered racist by others, but they don't have the ideology and prejudice that consists in truly being racist.

I know. But to jump in and blame the parents for this is ridiculous!

I know. But to jump in and blame the parents for this is ridiculous!

Hey..it was you that started with this "Racist 2 year old?".

All the points regarding the parents were general as you gave no indication of the parents other than they were worried.

It was you that suggested the child was racist by asking the question. The child has obviously been influenced and many suggestions have been made regarding the parents or other reasons.

Are you saying they can or can't be racist simply because you know them?

We're talking about a girl who can't even talk! Their parents haven't taught her to make monkey noises at black people.

Why do you say they haven't?

She's learned the behaviour somewhere (most likely)...

Hey..it was you that started with this "Racist 2 year old?".

All the points regarding the parents were general as you gave no indication of the parents other than they were worried.

It was you that suggested the child was racist by asking the question. The child has obviously been influenced and many suggestions have been made regarding the parents or other reasons.

Are you saying they can or can't be racist simply because you know them?

Read the opening line. The title of the thread is just the headline, to draw you in. Doesn't the line"maybe not! indicate to you that it's quite obvious that the 2 year old isn't racist?

Archived