Racist 2 year old?

If I am ever approached by a black person now, with child, and am asked if I would kneel down besides a pig for a minute, then I will now know the motivation for the request :loopy:

Do you look like a piggy wiggy?

What are you saying here, that white people look like pigs :hihi:

Im just throwing the argument on its head for the sake of it because some of the notions put forward so far are just as ludicrous.

Its a good job that monkey magic series is not still on or we would have a right head ache of explaining stuff to the 20 month olds.

I heard a child say 'ga ga' the other day, Im sure the parents were whispering that I was a female pop singer or something :suspect:

It was darn close though eh?

Its less of a leap than presuming that this kid is racist or being indoctrinated into being one, but that's not stopped anyone so far.

No it wasn't "darn close", unless you're an idiot.

The OP disregarded the title as unimportant, as opposed to the opening post. The only one mentioning racism was the op. The response has been from a "racist" perspective and the possible reasons why, as well as the reasons 'Strix" put forward.

No it wasn't "darn close", unless you're an idiot.

The OP disregarded the title as unimportant, as opposed to the opening post. The only one mentioning racism was the op. The response has been from a "racist" perspective and the possible reasons why, as well as the reasons 'Strix" put forward.

I must be an idiot then, but it beats being a sheep.

I wonder if I can learn some developing child how to go Baaa! :huh:

Mod Note

As this thread is going in circles and is now descending into insults, closing.

Contact the helpdesk if you have anything sensible to add that means the thread should be reopened.

Archived