What utter sensationalist drivel

I was looking at an entirely unrelated link someone had posted on here, when I noticed, as you do. This:

"Charlotte’s cleavage spilled out of the low-cut gown, while its sheer material highlighted her black underwear".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2167393/Charlotte-Church-spills-dress-takes-stage-Blissfields-Music-Festival.html

Now pardon me, but the accompanying pictures show nothing of the sort! I think it's rather a pretty and quite tasteful dress she's wearing, and she certainly isn't 'spilling' out of it, by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't know if I'm disappointed or irritated that the headline is so sensational and quite frankly misleading!

The Daily Mail website is one of the most visited websites in the UK, a statistic their own editors put down to them not always putting the most accurate headlines on stories, but rather headlines which will grasp people's interest.

Hence the more celeb / sex based stories highlighted on the online site, even when the paper is taking the moral highground and complaining about the collapse in public standards.

I was looking at an entirely unrelated link someone had posted on here, when I noticed, as you do. This:

"Charlotte’s cleavage spilled out of the low-cut gown, while its sheer material highlighted her black underwear".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2167393/Charlotte-Church-spills-dress-takes-stage-Blissfields-Music-Festival.html

Now pardon me, but the accompanying pictures show nothing of the sort! I think it's rather a pretty and quite tasteful dress she's wearing, and she certainly isn't 'spilling' out of it, by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't know if I'm disappointed or irritated that the headline is so sensational and quite frankly misleading!

She's rather well endowed though, isn't she?!

All very disappointing, and to cap it all I've ended up on the daily mail website.

Thanks for that !

Archived