Tony Blair's return

Tony Blair wants another crack at being Prime Minister.

He says he's learnt so much in the past 4 years that would help him do the job better. He understands far more about the world etc etc.

Would his experience help the situation?

What do you think? And could it actually happen?

He says he's learnt so much in the past 4 years that would help him do the job better. He understands far more about the world etc etc.

He jumped ship before the crap hit the fan and left GB to take most of the blame, now he wants another crack at making things worse. Maybe a bad idea, he should stick to talking and avoiding tax, he’s much better at it.

I can see it now, one of Blairs political enemies in Labour dies in mysterious circumstances and he takes the seat in a by-election, then Miliband steps aside so Blair can take the leadership.

If I believed in a god, I would be on my knees praying this doesn't happen!

Can't see it happening. He's had his go. Why would he want all that, all over again. Just put your feet up Tony and spend some of your hard earnt cash.

Who me?...Sarcastic?....Naaaaaa....never!

Yes it is the only way that we can get rid of Camoran and Clegg and the public school boy trend.

He is the only one that can do it.

Yes it is the only way that we can get rid of Camoran and Clegg and the public school boy trend.

He is the only one that can do it.

Out of the fire and into the frying pan. Be careful what you wish for.

Public school boy trend? Didn't Blair go to Edinburgh's equivalent to eton?

Definitely a boarding school.

Archived