Anyone out there over 65 fancy a chat??

l understand the age range, and l miss out but 10yrs. when l have a chat l find the cow's take off home. so l must be very boring or you wont get a word in edgeways.

who are you and do you still work? I retired last year.Bad, mistake ,never been as bored . my names graham.

Bored is not a word I recognise.......not in my vocabulary and one that was never allowed to be used when I was bringing my kids up either. Just bring your imagination into play and you'll wonder how ever you found the time to work.....Ok, I don't go sky diving or play bowls or stuff like that but I'm never ever bored. :thumbsup:

l retired due to my health and then took an different job but everyone needs a chat now and then. not all folk can do much about being at home over 65yrs for varied reasons. I am now a full time carer of a adult and the need just to chat another person is so great you can taste it, THEN REALITY takes over and you put the kettle on and think never mind.

l retired due to my health and then took an different job but everyone needs a chat now and then. not all folk can do much about being at home over 65yrs for varied reasons. I am now a full time carer of a adult and the need just to chat another person is so great you can taste it, THEN REALITY takes over and you put the kettle on and think never mind.

what did you do for a living before you retired?. how did you get to be a carer?. my names graham.

Archived