Cameron's attack on the poor!

I'm not sure that's the case, do you have evidence to substantiate your claim?

Yes, many extremely greedy people are rich and most rich people are extremely greedy, if they weren’t extremely greedy they wouldn't have the drive to take the risks necessary to become rich.

Fortunately the extremely greedy people give the rest of us the means to work and buy what we need to live, and because most of us are also greedy we buy more than we need which creates even more wealth for everyone.

Unless of cause you know of someone that lives a very modest average life but also runs a large company that employs others.

Put it another way, how many people living in council house know what ftse 100 mean? Or own shares apart from frees ones from bank? How banks make money?

What a stupid statement. Why should living in a council house prevent people

from having knowledge of financial subjects

Yes, many extremely greedy people are rich and most rich people are extremely greedy, if they weren’t extremely greedy they wouldn't have the drive to take the risks necessary to become rich.

Fortunately the extremely greedy people give the rest of us the means to work and buy what we need to live, and because most of us are also greedy we buy more than we need which creates even more wealth for everyone.

Unless of cause you know of someone that lives a very modest average life but also runs a large company that employs others.

That is not substantiation, those are your views.

That is not substantiation, those are your views.

It's a bit more than that I think, but it's difficult to prove a negative. Most innovations that aren't driven by money are driven by war. Bill gates seems a decent enough chap but he's worth 50 odd billion. He could stop, give a copy of msoft office to every man woman and child for free but doesn't. He could have (and maybe should have) been dishing out his own free version of oen office years ago. He does inoculate an awful lot of kids in third world countries. So which drives him ? Helping the kids ? Hammering apple ? Power ? More money ? China has only come to real prominence since embracing capitalism (albeit a strange communist version) and can feed it's people, something their mates in north Korea can't do. But again, did they do it for power, personal gain or for their own, still oppressed people ?

I don't really know the answeres but can you think of any innovative businesses or inventions that weren't driven by greed or war ?

What a stupid statement. Why should living in a council house prevent people

from having knowledge of financial subjects

It seems most are too stupid to answer such simple question! How on earth can they find a job that's pays then a decent wage so they can live in the real world and have real holidays and not benidorm type holidays

sorry you must be dumb because you cannot complete even basic spelling and grammar.

Because I am dyslexic I may spell words incorrectly, type the wrong word or even miss a word out, please feel free to point my errors out when you have nothing constructive to say

It seems most are too stupid to answer such simple question! How on earth can they find a job that's pays then a decent wage so they can live in the real world and have real holidays and not benidorm type holidays

If you aspire to be a social snob and look down on others, then try not to present yourself as a div.

Archived