Cameron's attack on the poor!

this country makes me very angry and i dont want to be here anymore, im 24 next month i am married and have 3 children and work 2 jobs on NMW and really struggle to keep going, the cost of everything has gone up so much in the last few years that is is hard to live, and with rents and tax's constantly on the rise and my wage not rising at all its becoming really difficult to keep going.

the problem is too much red tape in britain, there are ifs and buts about every little thing that stop us from doing anything , the government is so greedy and ignorant that it cannot see whats happening here and is just too busy trying to take as much as they can out of it. meanwhile we will all be the typical british public and sit and moan about it instead of taking some action.

i think its time to make some real changes for the better, start by making it easier to get a job so many people are stuck without work because of all the red tape and certificates needed for work now, labouring jobs are a prime example they brought in the cscs card which of course is a stunt to get some money out of the tax payers , was/is the cscs card needed did we not employ young people on building sites to do the labouring work and make the brews before cscs card came in ?, how do they think all our builders and joiners ect learned about the trade, they all worked on building sites learning the trade and didn't need a silly card to say they can.

i have a good idea for a business which i want to be in sheffield, giving jobs to sheffielders, a product made and sold from sheffield, but i have no way of getting their because life is hard enough at the minute without trying to start my own business.

and the simple thing i would do is hold an open day for jobs available with all the materials needed and do an on site test that day of the people that turn up wanting a job, if they can do it right that day then then wont need a training course or some card to say they can because they will have proven it to me the business owner.

the trouble is that we as a country import more goods than we make, we do this because its cheaper to buy something thats made from half way around the world then get it sent here in a cargo ship. we are still one of the top five richest countries in the world, we seem to forget that.

but having said that the gap between rich and poor is massive and i cant see how working more or introducing policy's that the elite of this country would support to close this gap. the rich take very good care of themselves and as for the rest they dont give a stuff.

they hold all the top cards, we have only one thing in our favor, increasingly we have very little to loose.

no wonder the prison population is explodong at the moment, where else are the dispossessed would get three square meals a day?, and warmth and free tv?.

living on the poverty line now is getting to the point where prison is a real alternative.

I suppose it is more important to some people to narrow the gap between rich and poor even if that means dragging everyone down. I don't find the differential as important as the increased standard of living for those on low incomes.

The top 1% of tax payers pay 30% of tax in this country. If we drove them out the gap between rich & poor would drop dramatically, but as tax revenues would drop 30% the low paid would see a 30% cut in their benefits.

I suppose it is more important to some people to narrow the gap between rich and poor even if that means dragging everyone down. I don't find the differential as important as the increased standard of living for those on low incomes.

The top 1% of tax payers pay 30% of tax in this country. If we drove them out the gap between rich & poor would drop dramatically, but as tax revenues would drop 30% the low paid would see a 30% cut in their benefits.

more work = less benefits so shouldn't affect too much as long as they start creating work for the people who haven't got a trade or formal training, cut the red tape and get some jobs created. people need to be in work now not in 10 years time.

Their are no jobs for unskilled workers, its all admin work or managers jobs, a few cleaning jobs ect knocking about but not enough for the amount of people out of work. no wonder there are no jobs because now you have to go to college for 3 years just to get an interview, when i left school i was eager to work i didn't go to college because i wanted a job i have worked since i left school and its a shame they have took that option from young people, they have no other choice than to go to college and uni and take away 1000's pounds worth of debt, which only costs our country money so just keeps on making it harder and take even longer for our country to get on its feet

The same old mantra, it's just an empty threat and everyone knows it. There's no evidence to suggest they would leave and good riddance if they did; there are thousands of people waiting to jump into their place. let's hold the door wide open for them if they want to leave.

The same old mantra, it's just an empty threat and everyone knows it. There's no evidence to suggest they would leave and good riddance if they did; there are thousands of people waiting to jump into their place. let's hold the door wide open for them if they want to leave.

So if there are thousands of entrepreneurs waiting to go where are all the businesses they've started up..? Why are they waiting? What's stopping them?

more work = less benefits so shouldn't affect too much as long as they start creating work for the people who haven't got a trade or formal training, cut the red tape and get some jobs created. people need to be in work now not in 10 years time.

Their are no jobs for unskilled workers, its all admin work or managers jobs, a few cleaning jobs ect knocking about but not enough for the amount of people out of work. no wonder there are no jobs because now you have to go to college for 3 years just to get an interview, when i left school i was eager to work i didn't go to college because i wanted a job i have worked since i left school and its a shame they have took that option from young people, they have no other choice than to go to college and uni and take away 1000's pounds worth of debt, which only costs our country money so just keeps on making it harder and take even longer for our country to get on its feet

Perhaps folks should consider who it is that creates the jobs.

Archived