Cameron's attack on the poor!

Is it my fault you can't get a decent job? Or start your own business , my nephew manage to get first job at 27k in Sheffield , there is jobs around if you are not dumb and willing to look and work hard for it

I have a very good idea of you from the way you post

You live in council house

You are getting benefit

Doesn't take much to work out if you got a brain

n

I brought my house not from council as I wanted to choose type of people living next to me, I doubt very much I will be in job centre as I work for my self and have a lot more then 10k saved up for rainy days, it's call forward planning perhaps you should try it sometimes instead of wasting it on boozes and kebabs

you can tell from the way i post that i am in a council house and am on benefits :o

its a good job his mum has tucked him in, i think that little one has had WAY too many skittles today :loopy:

Also from this post you posted before

i have a one bedroom ground floor council flat facing birley moor road,frecheville s12 in a block of four...i would like to exchange for a flat or house 1 or 2 bed ..if flat it must be top floor...Areas i want are frecheville,hackenthorpe,basegreen or woodhouse nearest the angel pub ...reason to exchange just dont like ground floor

And look to buy second ballet clothes and shoes means you are on very low pay

I am no Sherlock holmes but not dumb like some on here

you can tell from the way i post that i am in a council house and am on benefits :o

its a good job his mum has tucked him in, i think that little one has had WAY too many skittles today :loopy:

He seems to have some sort of fixation with council houses ...According to him, I live in one too.:hihi:

The only problem with that is that neither of the 2 countries in which I live has council houses.:hihi::hihi:

He seems to have some sort of fixation with council houses ...According to him, I live in one too.:hihi:

The only problem with that is that neither of the 2 countries in which I live has council houses.:hihi::hihi:

When did I mention you was in council housing?

Only 2 countries , times must be hard for you

When did I mention you was in council housing?

Only 2 countries , times must be hard for you

Mea culpa - You didn't say I lived in a council house - but you did say Here "...Clearly written by someone on benefits..."

Thank you for your concern. Times aren't that hard. ;)

I live in only two countries because I choose to live in only two countries. - It's one of the advantages of being retired. I now only have one boss and we each have a choice about where we live.:hihi:

Also from this post you posted before

i have a one bedroom ground floor council flat facing birley moor road,frecheville s12 in a block of four...i would like to exchange for a flat or house 1 or 2 bed ..if flat it must be top floor...Areas i want are frecheville,hackenthorpe,basegreen or woodhouse nearest the angel pub ...reason to exchange just dont like ground floor

And look to buy second ballet clothes and shoes means you are on very low pay

I am no Sherlock holmes but not dumb like some on here

So what if some people do recieve low pay, or live in a council house?

You seem to have some sort of weird superiority complex which is unfortunate for someone who is unable to express themselves properly. Like most people who think they are better than others, you are probably an insecure person.

So what if some people do recieve low pay, or live in a council house?

You seem to have some sort of weird superiority complex which is unfortunate for someone who is unable to express themselves properly. Like most people who think they are better than others, you are probably an insecure person.

Why don't you work harder get a second job so my tax doesn't go towards your housing

Archived