Cameron's attack on the poor!

Excuse me, danny128 but as a council tenant I found your attitude and insults idiotic themselves. What is it that makes you think people living in council houses are all on benefits and are all thick?

And what is it that makes you think you're so superior?

Excuse me, danny128 but as a council tenant I found your attitude and insults idiotic themselves. What is it that makes you think people living in council houses are all on benefits and are all thick?

It just goes to show what a nice person he is. I largely suspect the rightwing bullies on here have the same views, even is they say they haven't, but don't feel secure enough to express them, not until public opinion can be swayed anyway.

So you think it is perfectly fine to live in a subsides house all your life and let my tax pay for part of your housing? if you are clever you would have got a better job and live in a posher area

So you think it is perfectly fine to live in a subsides house all your life and let my tax pay for part of your housing? if you are clever you would have got a better job and live in a posher area

Are you still here?

Also from this post you posted before

i have a one bedroom ground floor council flat facing birley moor road,frecheville s12 in a block of four...i would like to exchange for a flat or house 1 or 2 bed ..if flat it must be top floor...Areas i want are frecheville,hackenthorpe,basegreen or woodhouse nearest the angel pub ...reason to exchange just dont like ground floor

And look to buy second ballet clothes and shoes means you are on very low pay

I am no Sherlock holmes but not dumb like some on here

hahaha, if you think i live in a 1 bedroom ground floor council flat with my wife and children then YOU ARE dumb just like some on here aren't you :hihi:

and the ballet shoes are just common sense , children grow out of them so fast its just money smarts to not buy brand new pairs every 6 mnths or so :roll:

if you want to buy brand new stuff all the time go ahead, maybe that makes you feel better than everyone else?, i suppose that makes you a better person aswell.

to be quite honest you come across as a complete and utter ********, and posting on here basically saying that everyone in a council house is on benefits if ridiculous and shows that you have the brain age of a 3 year old and makes you sound like a sad lonely little boy tbh.

so good luck with all your riches and how happy and better than everyone else they make you, because i haven't got time for that life is about alot more than money and i feel sorry for you because you obviously do not realise that.

It doesn't always follow that having a better job and living in a posher area means that you are clever.

Your taxes subsidise all kinds of people and projects, not just those you deem thick (though judging by your posts you're the one that's thick). If you'd have thought through the issues before sharting your nonsense all over the forum, you wouldn't look like a complete divvy :roll:

It doesn't always follow that having a better job and living in a posher area means that you are clever.

Your taxes subsidise all kinds of people and projects, not just those you deem thick (though judging by your posts you're the one that's thick). If you'd have thought through the issues before sharting your nonsense all over the forum, you wouldn't look like a complete divvy :roll:

i am not the one on benefits and scruging off the average taxpayer

Archived