Cameron's attack on the poor!

hows that nasty, is about time the goverment did something to those scrungers

And what will you say the day you find difficult to get a job and somebody is trying to push you around? And don't say it'll never happen because it will sooner or later because the days of a job for life are long gone.

hows that nasty, is about time the goverment did something to those scrungers

FFS there is a difference between those in geniune need and those who are taking the system for a ride. If you cannot see that then I'm sorry but you lose all legitamacy to even debate the point.

FFS there is a difference between those in geniune need and those who are taking the system for a ride. If you cannot see that then I'm sorry but you lose all legitamacy to even debate the point.

I think dannyboy is taking everyone for a ride, 'he' was on another thread about a week ago being abusive to a poster recounting her story of being bullied at work.

And what will you say the day you find difficult to get a job and somebody is trying to push you around? And don't say it'll never happen because it will sooner or later because the days of a job for life are long gone.

it might happen to the dumb and brain dead, my house is pay for, i work for myself and have save a bit for rainy days as i would never need the £60 or what ever the goverment will give me if i am out of work. Its call brains and it helps a lot if you want to make easy money, thats why people like you will work all your life and never have anything to show

it might happen to the dumb and brain dead, my house is pay for, i work for myself and have save a bit for rainy days as i would never need the £60 or what ever the goverment will give me if i am out of work. Its call brains and it helps a lot if you want to make easy money, thats why people like you will work all your life and never have anything to show

Eyup brainy, there's loads of I's not capitalised here and you forgot a full stop at the end.

So people who don't work are lazy and people who do work all their lives are stupid?

:loopy:

ive got something to show for my life

i built a lego jet ski last year and i have to say....... it looks pretty amazing, i keep it on my shelf and lego is only going up in value so in the future i will have something to show for my life :banana:

you are so funny , ever think of doing it for a iving, those dumb people in pubs will laugh at your jokes when they are very drunk.

its not how hard you work, its how you smart you work that makes the big difference, you bottom feeders will be the same level all your life .

you are so funny , ever think of doing it for a iving, those dumb people in pubs will laugh at your jokes when they are very drunk.

its not how hard you work, its how you smart you work that makes the big difference, you bottom feeders will be the same level all your life .

i like the bits at the bottom ;)

Well done, which book did you read that from?

Archived