Cross Scythes Derbyshire Lane Going Thornbridge

I was in last night and it was virtually empty although 3.8% beers at £3.10/pint might explain that.

Norton Lees isn't exactly posh. I went to the Coach & Horses at Dronfield and they charge less for 5.9% Thornbridge Jaipur than the Cross scythes were charging for Thornbridge cooking beer.

Thought jaipur was £3.20 at coach and horses. Not been there for a few months though.

• 3 weeks later...

I've only had the chance to drop by here a couple of times since opening night, and it's been very pleasant indeed. Tried the McConnels on Jemson's recommendation - would certainly go for that again, though maybe a bit too sweet for my tastes.

How is the Cross Scythes getting on then, in everyone's opinion?

Does anyone know if there are still plans to put on live music here?

I've only had the chance to drop by here a couple of times since opening night, and it's been very pleasant indeed. Tried the McConnels on Jemson's recommendation - would certainly go for that again, though maybe a bit too sweet for my tastes.

How is the Cross Scythes getting on then, in everyone's opinion?

Does anyone know if there are still plans to put on live music here?

The first live band is in on Wednesday night

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived