Unusual reception

So basically me and my fiance are planning to get married next summer but as part of our reception we were hoping to have a bonfire so basically i was wondering if anyone knew anywhere we would be able to rent and bit of land which either has somewhere inside attached or is big enough to have a bonfire and a sizeable marquee

If anyone knows of anywhere that might be able to do something like that please let me know

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, we had our wedding at Foxholes this July and although it's location is brilliant, since they have changed to trying to organise the wedding themselves (rather than leaving it up to you) the prices have shot up and the customer service has gone down. Rachel, who owns the business, is incredibly hard to get hold of and invariable doesn't show up for appointments, doesn't give the best first impressions and I certainly wouldn't trust her to organise our wedding now! We still had a lovely day (and booked the venue 2 years ago so managed to have our own caterers etc.)

Archived