Attn: All Martial Arts posters!!

Truebjj

Thanks for the support, heres what I suggest,

Each instructor does an hour giving an introduction into his art.

I'll do the bjj and to make it easy we can do no gi/sub stuff so theres no problems with kit.

This will give us the ground game, then if we can have a stand up instructor eg Kick Boxing, TKD etc for the striking.

I think Kung Fu would be interesting for a traditional style and then JKD for a progressive style.

If your on of these instructors please get in touch via privmsg or email at goldson75@hotmail.com

once I have instructors we'll look at venues and availability.

Thanks guys

Hi Guys i would be up for teaching if i'm free, got a lot on this year with teaching and training, i could teach JKD or Filipino Martial Arts, keep me informed, or if you need any help give me a shout.

all the best for the new year to you all.

Mark

Hi Guys,

Good to see a lot of enthusiasm :clap:

Could I ask Davemantis, Jay_kd to email me at goldson75@hotmail.com and we'll see if we can get some mutual dates and a location.

Freddylee, any joy with Farhad?

PS I hope this will be well represented from local schools and can be a regular event. Remember the more clubs attend, the more instructors, the more styles we can experience.

Thanks guys

just remember guys that your normal training insurance will not cover you for cross training, and that your normal instructor liability insurance may not cover you as an instructor for special events like this.

You can arrange event insurance for around £40 that will cover everyone attending and the instructors.

Archived