Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD

Maybe not, but our calendar is pretty basic compared to theirs. Their calendar is a work of genius, predictions that have come true to the years etc. such as the world wars I believe? They knew thousands of years ago when solar eclipses would happen even now.. Their math was amazing.

I don't believe the world will end at all, unless the people in power want it to. Depends on what they believe. Are the Illuminati part of the Mayan peoples? It's rumoured that Illuminati are after a New World Order, something which looks set to happen if you look around at world events. Are the people in power part of the Illuminati? Who knows?[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. The Illuminati are everywhere & consist mostly of the high powered people around the world who have control over issues/situations like you would not believe that we see in our day to day life yet are blinded by or made to believe in thinking etc. If you look at certain parts of the UK it is steadily in the process of a nannying state. Watch this space......

Not sure if the world will end 2010 but I do believe that something major will happen that shall effect us all.

Just thinking about this is given me the jeepers creepers, great :(

Maybe we should be looking forward to 2012 because although it is not just the end of the world - it is also the start of a new age.

Read of this what you will.

The following predictions are theories based upon sources of varying origin and credibility. Many of these theories rely upon conjecture, and should therefore not be considered to be facts.

The Olduvai cliff will begin and permanent blackouts will occur worldwide, according to "The Peak of World Oil Production and the Road To The Olduvai Gorge" by Richard C. Duncan.

The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, speculated that Pope Benedict XVI would reign during the beginning of the tribulation of which Jesus spoke, and sometime later a future pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", the last in this prophetic list, would appear, bringing as a result the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgement. [4].

Terence McKenna's Novelty Theory, based on a mathematical interpretation of human events, predicts a point of singularity in which humankind will go through a great shift in consciousness.

According to the 1997 book The Bible Code, according to certain algorithms of the Bible code a meteor, asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth. Some believe this means the world will end. This event was supposedly prophesized by John the Evangelist as Wormwood in the Book of Revelation.

This is from Wickipedia - I didn't make it up.

With regards to the Pope, maybe you should look at this........

http://current.com/groups/religion/85420941_beware-of-false-prophets-pope-john-paul-ii-set-to-return-as-the-beast.htm

Good excuse for the NWO to increase the de-population exersise with a few well placed nukes.Then blame ancient mayan terrorists.(probably linked to al'qaeda).

What have the National Welsh Opera got to do with it :huh:

all i know is that the world will surely come to its end...but what i didn't know and i guess no one really knows when this will happen. only God knows and it ill come in a time we least expected.

well i am a bible believer and so i just believe on what's written and being said there.

now, if the world will come to an end on 2012...well i think it will be a good thing? haha so that all worries and problems in the world will come to end as well.

i think the best thing that e should do is for us to prepared, come what may.

Archived