Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD

I'm not sure, but the mayan calendar is well documented, and the flood appears to coincide with a flood in most ancient cultures, whether christian/jewish/muslim (ie the abrahamic religions) or greek.

The mayan calendar is well documented and shows stupidly accurate insight into modern astrology. I mean, they knew about leap years and had a year measured out to accuracy only really seen in the 20th century modern world.

They were mathematicians and there is evidence to suggest they new pi and 0 and used astronomical units (the distance between the sun and mercury)for measuring the distance between the sun and the planets, which would suggest they didn't think the world was flat event though its like BC.

what threads are they?? whats peak oil? is it £5 a gallon or more?

Trust me, I could put a link on but you wouldn't sleep tonight! :hihi:

For Cliff, the "lone voice" in the wilderness "The end is nigh" Gawd bless his soul. He is a great lad really, but a bit of a worrier.

The Mayans believed in 5 cycles of life with a cull at the end of each cycle. It dates back to about 23613BC, which the Mayans equate with the creatation.....They then believe in each of these 5 cycles lasting approximately 5125 years..... The end of the fith age is precisely 21st december 2012 +-24hrs

Sorry for heavily editing your post, just wanted to highlight the major points, I'm struggling to see how such an exact date can be reached. Everything starts off being "about" and "approximately", how do you then come up with the date being within a 48-hour period? That would automatically make me think it’s not very likely at all.

Archived