Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD

When the end of the world doesn't happen in 2012 anyone know the next year after that when it's supposed to happen?

People in the calendar printing industry need to know

Don't worry, if it doesn't end on the 22nd Dec then you only have to wait until the 23rd for Graham Hancock's doom day scenario to kick in.

Yet another pyramidology maven, Graham Hancock doodled out a tome called, "Fingerprints of the Gods" in which he MixMasters the pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx together with the pyramids of Mars, UFO's, a whole lot of retreaded "Chariots of the Gods" frippery and apocalyptic hysteria. The resultant frothy mess includes a fiery terrestrial termination date smack dab in the midst of the last minute holiday shopping rush. Of course, if they can manage to end it all before my December credit card bills come in, I won't have too serious a problem with it.

http://alma-geddon.com/infinity2.html

jb

The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny. In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

LOL. Yeah, you keep on spreading that liberal dose of NUTS.

Sadly, it only takes a little while to decipher what the end of the Mayan calendar really means, but, by all means, let's discuss the 'end of the world'

How thrilling! I think I need to buy a new hat for the occasion!

• 3 months later...

Archived