Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD

You do know my perfectly innocent comment is now going to get me (a moderator) into trouble as a horde of people report it...

Poor me. And it was starting out as such a nice day! :P

You could quickly moderate the posts before anyone else notices.

We won’t tell honest. :)

The end of the world will be man made. The middle east is the blue touch paper and its already lit. Kenny Everett had the right idea " Put them in a field and bomb the B%&%$%£$$ds" Like cancer the probs in the middle east and all muslim countries was not cut out and destroyed quick enough. It has now infected the whole world.

Its all a load of bull.

If the Mayans were that good at predictions then they would have predicted their own demise over 800 years ago, in fact I don't think they were into predictions anyway.

Despite what the video claims, scientist and astronomers have stated that there is no galactic alignment due in 2012 or any time soon.

Don't panic!

Its all a load of bull.

If the Mayans were that good at predictions then they would have predicted their own demise over 800 years ago, in fact I don't think they were into predictions anyway.

Despite what the video claims, scientist and astronomers have stated that there is no galactic alignment due in 2012 or any time soon.

Don't panic!

why would a galactic alignment make a difference?

Archived