Poxy rain..Grrrrrr..I'm sick of it..is this a result of global warming?

Is this awful weather definitive proof of global warming, or just a natural cycle of the world weather system?

Whatever it is, I'm just majorly P hiss ed off with it!

You mean man made climate change? no its not proof in itself but the evidence is pretty conclusive

You mean man made climate change? no its not proof in itself but the evidence is pretty conclusive

Piffle. Ice ages anyone? The worlds climate has pretty much fluctuated since the day it was created. Climate change only exists in Government offices where it can be used as a way to stealthily tax people while making them think it is for the best. Simples

I know what you mean. The sunny days we've had have been really warm but in between it's just rain rain rain. Wana get out in the garden and get paddling pool out for my son. Its UK and all but think this has got to be most rain we've had in a while like this.

Piffle. Ice ages anyone? The worlds climate has pretty much fluctuated since the day it was created.

That much we know. What we don't know is why it's currently happening hundreds of times faster than it ever has before; but the fact that we've massively increased the amount of carbon in the atmosphere is the one provable factor which has altered.

The other thing we know is that climate change won't destroy the planet, but it might well wipe out various species; and we'd prefer not to be one of them.

Is this awful weather definitive proof of global warming, or just a natural cycle of the world weather system?

Whatever it is, I'm just majorly P hiss ed off with it!

Its no longer called global warming, its called climate change - that way all angles are covered.

If it snows in winter and its cold, its climate change

If its a warm winter, its climate change

If summer is wet and cold, its climate change

If summer is hot, its climate change

That way not matter what the weather does its all down to climate change, experts get paid to look into climate change, motorists get punished because they are causing climate change and we need windfarms all over to UK to deal with climate change.

Global warming is a thing of the past and has been for about the past 5 years when we stopped getting warm winters and hot summers.

Remember the expert in the year 2000 who said we would never see any snow again in the UK?

Archived