Clearance for English prison work

If it's spent, don't declare it. I had 2 from years ago. Never declared them on any forms and crbs and enhanced crbs come back clear.

I dont think so,unless they where done before you turned 16.What would be the point in paying to have a CRB check done if it comes back clear,if you had a criminal record.

+ if you dont declare it and they have a CRB check done and it shows up,he wont get the job anyway and will be asked why didnt you declare it??? Then a big question mark,what else is he/she hiding.

s'a bugger innit. Thanks everyone for your input, sure if he applies for prime minister he'd get the job no problem! but installing alarm systems in prison ceilings - NOPE.

Maybe the nature of the job is important..perhaps if he was just cleaning or something it wouldn't be too bad but alarms in ceilings could give the oppotunity for all sorts I suppose (not suggesting anything untoward here but you get my gist)

Archived