OMG how can they justify the huge price hike in ASDA ?

I used to get a large bag of chipsticks and the wife and myself would get a bowl each and share them.

All of a sudden they doubled in price so I solved the financial dilema by buying a smaller bag and not giving the wife any of them.

Back in the sixties, Curly Wurlys used to be about 2' long and cost sixpence. Now they're about 5" long and cost a fortune. Boycott Curly Wurlys.

Ask any Police man ( if you can find one ) what's in a thieves tool kit and they will say Curley wurly as thieves use them as ladders to get into homes. I even think its in the neighbour hood watch leaflet " don't leave your Curley wurleys unattended "

Mmmmm black , they taste of licurice and not black current like the rest. I save all the black in a pot and eat them the last mmmmmmm

Own brand or Meynards midget gems are all tasteless anyway. If I buy them they have to be LION brand. Unfortunately Asda don't sell them. The bonus as well is that Lion actually sell bags with just black ones in them, and they're delicious!

http://www.thesweetshopinlymm.co.uk/acatalog/lions.html

Archived