Mosque attacked by Islamists!

Maybe it all proves that countries should keep out of other countries' internal affairs.

Or maybe that's naive nonsense. Perhaps all that it proves is that sometimes violent religious extremists attack non-violent, moderate symbols/members of their own religion (as well as other people from other faiths, or none).

If 'countries kept out of other countries' internal affairs', all humanitarian aid to war zones or famine-hit areas would have to be withdrawn, for a start. And unelected tyrants who rule by terror would be able to carry on murdering their own citizens with impunity.

Or maybe that's naive nonsense. Perhaps all that it proves is that sometimes violent religious extremists attack non-violent, moderate symbols/members of their own religion (as well as other people from other faiths, or none).

If 'countries kept out of other countries' internal affairs', all humanitarian aid to war zones or famine-hit areas would have to be withdrawn, for a start. And unelected tyrants who rule by terror would be able to carry on murdering their own citizens with impunity.

As opposed to what happens now you mean? Where tyrants who pander to the west are allowed to exist and are even supplied arms but the ones that don't are bombed into submission, replaces with new ones and executed?

Yes the current system is working beautifully. Let's continue.

Its a shame but still nothing compared to the destruction of such by NATOs bombing over the years.

I've not read it in detail yet, but it says they broke the door :o

You have no idea of the scale of human misery, death and destruction wrought by Islamists over the last 1,400 years! They are highly sectarian, and destroy everything they don't like, including mosques, churches, synagogues and so forth. Most religions do similar things at some point in their history, but this is one that has done it since its inception. I doubt NATO's efforts have come anywhere close.

You have no idea of the scale of human misery, death and destruction wrought by Islamists over the last 1,400 years! They are highly sectarian, and destroy everything they don't like, including mosques, churches, synagogues and so forth. Most religions do similar things at some point in their history, but this is one that has done it since its inception. I doubt NATO's efforts have come anywhere close.

Come your Glorious Day, would you like to see all the great Cathedrals destroyed throughout Europe, to satisfy your religious mania?

According too my count the modern western world has killed more people caused more carnage than over the last 100 years than all the past conflicts combined .

Just look at what NATO has done over the last 11 years , or do you call that spreading freedom ?

Yes extremist terrorist scumbags they were, just as the militant factions in Gaza are nowadays.

Are you honestly going to defend and justify the Palestinians right to armed resistance on a daily basis but condemn the Israelis because they were guilty of the same over 60 years ago?

The Israeli government is democratically elected. How many Arab states can claim that?

There are also members of parliament and government in israel who are Arabs.

How many Arab states have Jews in their government?

The gaze Hamas were also democratic elect !

Guess both have something in common

Well if youre gonna go back 1400 years :roll:

NATO formed in 1949.

According too my count the modern western world has killed more people caused more carnage than over the last 100 years than all the past conflicts combined .

Just look at what NATO has done over the last 11 years , or do you call that spreading freedom ?

That is a complete fact.

It cannot be denied.

But it was because of mechanised warfare, and war against civilisians.

NATO has done nothing wrong other than keep murdurous savages in their place in my opinion.

The kind of people who committed the murders of New York, Madrid and London deserve no quarter and should not be offered any.

Come your Glorious Day, would you like to see all the great Cathedrals destroyed throughout Europe, to satisfy your religious mania?
I don't have a 'religious mania', or any other sort for that matter! In fact, I don't have a religion. :) I'm not expecting a 'Glorious Day' either.

Archived