Which is the best or worst McDonalds in Sheffield?

bulldog D

Those milkshakes are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! takes about and hour of solid sucking before you get a teaspoon of shake!

Almost suffocated on a milkshake once, could feel myself turning blue with the effort!

What do they put in the ruddy things?........

Polyfiller?

xxx

Originally posted by Mosherchik

Those milkshakes are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! takes about and hour of solid sucking before you get a teaspoon of shake!

Almost suffocated on a milkshake once, could feel myself turning blue with the effort!

What do they put in the ruddy things?........

Polyfiller?

xxx

If you believe the urban myths, half a slab of lard....

ugh

Wilf

Not sure in the truth of this but i've heard that seaweed ingredients are used to thicken the milkshakes and the burgers are broken down into a liquid with a chemical agent to ship more of them to the bigger stores then they are turned into the thing between the buns.

lol, i believe thats urban myth as well, well nearly ;)

http://www.snopes.com

Occasionally, one hears McDonald's shakes contain seaweed. That is very close to being true -- they contain carrageenan, a substance which is derived from carrageen, a type of seaweed also known as "Irish moss." Carrageenan is commonly used as a suspending agent in foods, a clarifying agent in beverages, and for controlling crystal growth in frozen products. (That last part is vital -- lacking carrageenan or a similar product in ice cream, the frozen treat would be a hard block.) Carrageenan turns up in any number of processed foods, not just McDonald's shakes.

Apologies in advance because this will make you feel ill.

My friend told me last night that someone she knows has caught herpes from a McChicken sandwhich.

Apparently she got a chicken sandwhich one night, ate half of it and left the other half in her kitchen. In the morning she woke up with lumps all over the inside of her mouth.

She went to the doctors where he asked her to fetch in what she had last eaten. When the chicken sandwhich was tested there was found to be FOUR different types of sperm in it.

I will never eat in that place againl.

Archived