Which is the best or worst McDonalds in Sheffield?

bulldog D

the fact she must have eaten it to have got the herpes, what did she bring in? :lol:

Huwj is right about the "extreme action" as well, herpes aint something commonly caught via food :lol:

It'd be quite hard to sub-in "something else" instead of mayo anyway, from what I hear (friend who works there) who said:

"it'd be an acheivement if you managed to do anything with the mayo, as they are in sealed tubes which are dispensed onto the burgers not in "vats" which people usually claim"

also, there isnt a McDonalds at parkgate :lol: only a burger king, pizza hut and KFC :P

I can't say if it is true or not but it is what I was told and my friend said she knew this girl.

I thought it was at Rotherham but I could be wrong.

Also they don't know if the sperm was put in the mayo at macdonalds or at the factory where the mayo is made.

I also thought it odd that the doctor suggest she bring in the food.

Well I just don't know but still it's put me off which can't be a bad thing.

• 2 weeks later...

You shouldn't be eating any of that foriegn muck anyway...full of trans-fatty acids which a) your body can't break down and b) makes you slightly larger than before.

I admit though I do sometimes crave for a BIG MAC.

Originally posted by steelblade

When the chicken sandwhich was tested there was found to be FOUR different types of sperm in it.

Urban myth more similar here - last time I heard it it related to an Indian Restaurant (now demolished) on West Bar roundabout - allegedly the customer had sent their food back as inedible 3 times and took away a sample of the 4th meal. Allegedly 5 gentlemen had contributed to the recipe. It is very improbably that anyone would go to the considerable expense of analysing the food sample to that level of detail. At best they'd do a scan for common toxins and pathogens.

Anyway just to be on the safe side, next time you're in Macdonalds: spit, don't swallow

• 1 month later...

My son works at McDonalds part-time on his days off from college.

When he began working there (Barracks outlet) he went through quite an extensive training programme and sat a test before actually starting. To date he is regularly monitored (unknown to him) at intervals, only learning of this when he is informed of his strengths and weaknesses. The staff work on a rota, working on different areas and wash their hands at regular intervals. I am impressed by the way the management are involved working alongside staff members rather than simply assuming the role of 'overseers'.

I haven't had the misfortune to suffer any of the complaints mentioned in this thread so far and can honestly say the only thing I haven't particularly liked was trying to find a table without someone else's rubbish left on despite the bins provided. These

McD. employees are young people - give them some credit for turning up to work. We all know that working with the public is not the easiest of jobs.

Think back to the day you started in the world of work and the people, colleagues or customers who made your job a pleasant one.

Archived