Which is the best or worst McDonalds in Sheffield?

bulldog D

The Maccy D's at the Moor is THE WORST...

Went in there a while back, 3pm on a weekday, to find the floor absolutely covered in mess and food. I actually felt sick. There were flies everywhere because of the food and no one was even attempting to clear it up. 2 staff on, both on 'GO SLOW' extreme- we gave up, as did a lot of customers, who were walking in and walking straight out. Happened to be with a friend who used to work for EHO (environmental health office). He put in a few calls, and someone somewhere got a telling off.

I complained directly and after receving no response from the branch, head office sent me many many vouchers and an apology.

Yet to use the vouchers because I am still having nightmares!

I always find that if you go in Maccy D's any time between 12 and 2 in the afternoon it takes AAAAAAGES to get served cos all the parents and brats are in for their dinners, not to mention students and other Moor shopworkers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have got forgotten by the staff in the past, as I ordered one of those triple macs, and one wasn't cooked, so I had to wait for it. Half an hour later I complained and got 2 free mcfurries and my burger for nowt!!

I have been put off ANY KFC as friend worked there for three weeks, and she won't even put it on her CV it was that bad!!!

Originally posted by sweetdexter

Why the H**l do you eat at these places?????

Cos theoretically it's quicker than waiting in a 12 deep queue at the sandwich shops at lunch times :loopy:

My mum used to be Manageress at Dora Websters on Middlewood Road, so I've seen how big a queue in a sandwich shop can get during the lunchtime period.

• 1 year later...

Archived