Which is the best or worst McDonalds in Sheffield?

bulldog D

They sponsor the irish party that wants the brits out of ireland(i can't spell it)

And your proof? I think you mean the IRA, and if you do a search of the forum you'll find this topic has been covered over, and over and over.

Mcdonalds is just not good, the food has always been terrible, i used to go to mcd when i was younger and there competitors were always much better we nickname mcd burgers as airburgers as when you had one you were still hungry, they had loads of bad publicity about things being in the food, like finger nails in the burgers and maggots in the fillet o fish. also just look at the shakes, can't comment now but you could never get them up the straw they were like concrete.

Worst McDonald's?! Easy, Teh Fargate one IMO... Cos they overcharge for small choccy milkshake takeaways, £1.09?! WTF?! It only used to be 81p FFS!

Note to the Mods - I'm sorry for teh naughty words

indeed! but the worst of all is Hillsborough barracks, it's full of dropouts from Bradfield and Myers grove schools:rolleyes:

I was once in there when some yobs were messing about in the kids play area. An off duty police officer sent them packing with a flea in their ear, only to be rebuked by the manager. The police officer said that they had no money on them and were only there to cause a nuisance, unlike the off duty officer who had bought food for his family. The managers attitude was bizarre, the officer gathered his family and left in disgust.... I too was so incensed by the attitude of staff that I have not been into that branch since!

Worst: The Moor.

Best: Stocksbridge Bypass / Farm Road isn't bad either.

I don't eat it as much as I used to as the service has declined in recent years. McDonalds don't appear to care that an increasing number of their outlets are dirty, slow and staffed by surly knuckle draggers.

They're all rubbish, they should all be replaced with Burger kings (especially the one at the top of the moor that's already closed!), that way i could go and get a Bacon Double Chee at lunch time and be back at work within the hour!

Archived