Slave descendants have superior athletic genes!

If you look at all the world champions and medal winners at every Olympic Games you'll see that the majority are white. If you don't believe me do some research. I think black people excel at the sports that need explosive power like sprinting and the heavier weights at boxing. But white people are more successful at the sports that require skill. All races are different with different skills and qualities..

maybe some races do excel in certain areas more so than others?

It's not just about race. It's about the qualities needed to survive and be succesful within the slave trade (the transportation and harsh labour) that are now proving to be succesful qualities for athletic prowess. It's certainly interesting.

But white people are more successful at the sports that require skill.

Such as?

If you look at all the world champions and medal winners at every Olympic Games you'll see that the majority are white. If you don't believe me do some research. I think black people excel at the sports that need explosive power like sprinting and the heavier weights at boxing. But white people are more successful at the sports that require skill. All races are different with different skills and qualities..

Be interesting to know what these skills are in relation to the skills that are not required by others that are not White.

I think black people excel at the sports that need explosive power like sprinting and the heavier weights at boxing

The group that is likely to excel at those explosive power sports is actually a very small subset; labelling it as "black people" makes about as much sense as saying that "mammals" are dangerous because a grizzly bear could kill you.

Similarly, the athletes that overwhelmingly dominate the long-distance events come from one, very small, area in eastern Africa; the vast majority of Africans wouldn't get any closer to them than the Europeans do.

This particular report, though, is more to do with selective breeding than any underlying genetic qualities. Slaves, in the USA, were for at least two centuries bred for brute strength; it is hardly surprising if the descendants of that breeding programme tend towards having a surplus of it.

This was pointed out by a radio analyst in the mid-80s, who was promptly fired for racism; but actually, what he said was very likely true.

It's not just about race. It's about the qualities needed to survive and be succesful within the slave trade (the transportation and harsh labour) that are now proving to be succesful qualities for athletic prowess. It's certainly interesting.

Such as?

As far as I can remember there's been hardly any black tennis champions, or golf champions (Tiger's mixed race before you claim him as black) Snooker? Motor Racing? A black nations never won the world cup? Or the rugby world cup? Darts? Any black jockeys? The list is endless. Ski-ing, swimming?

Black people excel at some sports, as mentioned, those that require explosive power...

As far as I can remember there's been hardly any black tennis champions

The Williams sisters.

Snooker? Motor Racing? A black nations never won the world cup? Or the rugby world cup?

You've got to factor in that some of the African nations don't have a culture in which they have motor sport, or snooker. They may indeed be terrible snooker/rugby players, but until they've tried to be great players then you can't conclude that their race is the factor that makes them awful.

To come to football aswell, black players do consistently show extreme talent. You can't conclude that they lack skill because of their race.

Darts?

That's not a sport. ;)

Black people excel at some sports, as mentioned, those that require explosive power...

What about long distance running too. That's not about explosive power.

As far as I can remember there's been hardly any black tennis champions, or golf champions (Tiger's mixed race before you claim him as black) Snooker? Motor Racing? A black nations never won the world cup? Or the rugby world cup? Darts? Any black jockeys? The list is endless. Ski-ing, swimming?

Given that a huge and overwhelming majority of "black people" live in countries, or communities, where leisure time is all but nonexistent and free money to spend on sports activites is even less available, I'm not sure why anyone would take this as evidence that they are genetically unable to compete.

As for the world cup, that's been won at least twice by teams that had a lot of black players in them.

Archived