Slave descendants have superior athletic genes!

You don't have to be addressing me for me to reply, you're posting on an open forum where all posts can be replied too. If you want to question someone personally then go to Pm's..either that or stop whining like a dribbling 2yr old.

Crikey skinz, that sounds like something I could have said! :D

Hahaha. Try rocking a pair of size 13 disco shoes. Looks like badly performed panto. :(

I'd like to see a support group started for people who can't dance. I had salsa lessons for almost 3 years and still have less rhythm and finesse than a mating hippo.

The likes of Charles Barkley or Michael Jordan have size 20 feet, but will show you a dance the like of which you have never seen on the basketball court. My late, much missed father in law Mike O'Halloran weighed around 250 pounds with small feet, and was a great Irish step dancer.:)

Role models could be a factor. Bone density could also be a factor (arguably) Although non imply that Blacks can't swim.

I was talking to my old gran before she died, most Jamaicans come from coastal regions as you know, and I was really surprised when she said they'd paddle in the sea, they could all swim but had no real affection for it as a sport or social activity.

The likes of Charles Barkley or Michael Jordan have size 20 feet, but will show you a dance the like of which you have never seen on the basketball court.
..but they did an awful Argentine Tango before slam dunkin :D

My late, much missed father in law Mike O'Halloran weighed around 250 pounds with small feet, and was a great Irish step dancer.:)

Not THE Mike O'Halloran, buck? Famous for kissing the Blarney Stone and getting wedged, made all the more problematic because his rescuers couldn't get purchase on his size 4's to haul him out ;)

The likes of Charles Barkley or Michael Jordan have size 20 feet, but will show you a dance the like of which you have never seen on the basketball court. My late, much missed father in law Mike O'Halloran weighed around 250 pounds with small feet, and was a great Irish step dancer.:)

Stop it. you are destroying my excuses for being a terrible dancer. :hihi:

Coordination in sports and rhythm in dancing must be completely different I bet Jordan would like a right fool in salsa.

Black people tend traditionally to live in hotter climates than white people. There is less oxygen in the air and so through natural selection such people have a better cardiovascular system. This does of course have benefits in athletic events. They cannot swim though.
There's not a lot of spare water on the Serengati, and its usually full of animals doing whatever animals need to do.:hihi:

Archived