Slave descendants have superior athletic genes!

..but they did an awful Argentine Tango before slam dunkin :D

Not THE Mike O'Halloran, buck? Famous for kissing the Blarney Stone and getting wedged, made all the more problematic because his rescuers couldn't get purchase on his size 4's to haul him out ;)

Sure and wasn't it only the once after getting a donkey to pull him out.:hihi:

I was talking to my old gran before she died, most Jamaicans come from coastal regions as you know, and I was really surprised when she said they'd paddle in the sea, they could all swim but had no real affection for it as a sport or social activity.

I'd have just told her 'I will always love you gran'. :D

I was talking to my old gran before she died, most Jamaicans come from coastal regions as you know, and I was really surprised when she said they'd paddle in the sea, they could all swim but had no real affection for it as a sport or social activity.

What surprises me more is that people in snake/jellyfish/shark infested waters ever venture into the sea at all.

I don't think I was apportioning blame, or claiming it was exclusively a phenomenon that affected blacks.

Someone asked for the reasoning as to why blacks appear to be invisible in sports like tennis and golf, I proposed a possible answer.

Not intentionally maybe but you do like to blame old whitey for most of your peoples ills.

Archived