Slave descendants have superior athletic genes!

The Chinese have started taking an interest in many of the sports talked about on here .

Due to the sheer numbers of people taking up sports in China it is inevitable that they will

feature in the top performers.

Or could it be that they are just genetically good at ping pong.

Social and economic issues are the main reason for good performances.

Was only chatting with my youngest about this the other day when he remarked that two lads he knew played golf off very low single figure handicaps. I asked who their parents were and lo and behold they were also keen golfers and professional people. I think the absence of blacks who have been successful in golf and tennis has more to do with class and association.

If the private golf clubs didn't make a feature of exclusivity then far more working class kids would have an interest in it. I remember as a youth, that golf and tennis were totally alien to me and my friends (black & white), you needed money to participate and membership of a club to get any good at it. Kicking a football around the park or having scraps was a relatively low cost enterprise in comparison. Think about it, the kids who regularly play golf & tennis amounts to a tiny % of children. If the field genuinely was an open one the kids my son was championing would probably not get a look in.

When we see a white, British, Wimbledon champion who drops their vowels and doesn't hail from the home counties, I think you'll see more blacks (and white working class) becoming interested in these kind of elitist sports.

You saying blacks arent classy enough to play golf?

Seems a bit of a generalization to me does that.

It is an interesting way to look at things.

We supposedly have 'evolution', and this often descends into talks about eugenics, people often refer to people on benefits breeding as us tending towards idiocracy.

But when you look at the females who get pregnant, the good looking ones do more so.

What is more worrying is that women are attracted to men with wealth, and that men with inferior genes who inherit wealth have an advantage in breeding.

100% inheritance tax would be the best way to improve the gene pool...

What is more worrying is that women are attracted to men with wealth, and that men with inferior genes who inherit wealth have an advantage in breeding.

100% inheritance tax would be the best way to improve the gene pool...

I've known a couple of doofuses who inherited money, and one person who inherited a lot of money who are all now varying degrees of broke. Ahhh, schadenfreude! How I love thee!

Intelligence certainly plays a role in hanging onto money, but many 'smart' people are undone by greed, bad attitudes and spendthrift spouses. Often in a shockingly short time.

Of course I never would, but I almost want to ask, 'how in the hell did you manage to burn through all that money so fast, lose your house and have the federal government breathing down your neck because you owe taxes?!"

Inheriting money doesn't necessarily mean you will keep it. The worst part is, these people had more than enough to guarantee their kids college educations and a good start in life. The kids are now left working two part time jobs and applying for loans and grants and praying they get them.

I've known a couple of doofuses who inherited money, and one person who inherited a lot of money who are all now varying degrees of broke. Ahhh, schadenfreude! How I love thee!

Intelligence certainly plays a role in hanging onto money, but many 'smart' people are undone by greed, bad attitudes and spendthrift spouses. Often in a shockingly short time.

Of course I never would, but I almost want to ask, 'how in the hell did you manage to burn through all that money so fast, lose your house and have the federal government breathing down your neck because you owe taxes?!"

Inheriting money doesn't necessarily mean you will keep it. The worst part is, these people had more than enough to guarantee their kids college educations and a good start in life. The kids are now left working two part time jobs and applying for loans and grants and praying they get them.

Aye, I see what your saying. How large were the sums? Was there any land?

I was thinking more along the lines of people who have inherited vast chunks of land their families have held for centuries (after stealing it in the enclosures - or being awarded it for slaying Wat tyler) - that come with the ability to levy taxes on the local proles in the form of rent.

Archived