London to send homeless to Yorkshire

All the people who voted this lot in should stand up and be counted! They like the ConDem policies and so should welcome this latest move by each taking in one of these poor people that we are set to get from London!

They will of course be London's dreg tenants as they will keep the best ones, but so what! There is nothing like a challenge!

Come on tories......step forward and take them in. It is your government!

But it would only be fare if the people that voted the last lot in also took some of these people in, after all it was Labour that increased the population through immigration and forced house prices out of the reach of many people.

But it would only be fare if the people that voted the last lot in also took some of these people in, after all it was Labour that increased the population through immigration and forced house prices out of the reach of many people.

I thought that this thread was about tenants who could not be housed in London, being moved to Yorkshire because it is less expensive due to present government policy.

It is nothing to do with the last government.

The policy that is responsible for this situation is ConDem policy. I believe that you support their policies. So....How many can you take in?:)

I thought that this thread was about tenants who could not be housed in London, being moved to Yorkshire because it is less expensive due to present government policy.

It is nothing to do with the last government.

The policy that is responsible for this situation is ConDem policy. I believe that you support their policies. So....How many can you take in?:)

They can't afford to house them because rents are high; rents are high because of the property bubble which was in part caused by the last governments policies.

They can't afford to house them because rents are high; rents are high because of the property bubble which was in part caused by the last governments policies.

And here is me thinking that the lack of affordable housing was due to Maggie selling off all the council houses. Silly me!:roll:

What has social housing got to do with the cost of housing market?

Don't you just love a bit of social engineering, getting the poor out of London, and selling their flats for many hundreds of thousands of pounds. A one bed flat is nearly 400K in london, so these spongers can be thrown to the dogs.

Enjoy their kids being beaten up in and out of school, the adults being spat at on the street, and their windows smashed to welcome them into the community, by unemployed ill educated teenagers.

Sounds like good sport to me!

Don't you just love a bit of social engineering, getting the poor out of London, and selling their flats for many hundreds of thousands of pounds. A one bed flat is nearly 400K in london, so these spongers can be thrown to the dogs.

Enjoy their kids being beaten up in and out of school, the adults being spat at on the street, and their windows smashed to welcome them into the community, by unemployed ill educated teenagers.

What exactly are you saying?:huh:

And to think the Conservatives moaned at Labour and their social engineering ....

Archived