London to send homeless to Yorkshire

Correct.

First they came for the unemployed and I did not stand up for them because I was not unemployed....:(

Martin Niemoller!.....don't know how to do the dot things though!:D

Then they came for the the disabled and I did not stand up for them because I was not disabled.:(

And here is me thinking that the lack of affordable housing was due to Maggie selling off all the council houses. Silly me!:roll:

Yes I agree, its silly to think that selling an house at an affordable price to a tenant that lives in the house could somehow cause prices to become unaffordable.

I would think that prices are unaffordable because of an unsustainable property bubble which was caused because of the availability of very cheap easy credit, a willingness of people to pay sill money for an house, the destruction of thousands of affordable houses under pathfinder and an increase in the population of 2.5 million people without building the houses to accommodate them. These all happened over the past decade.

Yes I agree, its silly to think that selling an house at an affordable price to a tenant that lives in the house could somehow cause prices to become unaffordable.

I would think that prices are unaffordable because of an unsustainable property bubble which was caused because of the availability of very cheap easy credit, a willingness of people to pay sill money for an house, the destruction of thousands of affordable houses under pathfinder and an increase in the population of 2.5 million people without building the houses to accommodate them. These all happened over the past decade.

I would like to respond to your post but unfortunately it is far too grammatically incorrect to be understood.:roll:

Archived