Boxing (kids) classes. s35

my son who is 11 wants to do boxing lessons, closest one we have found is wincobank, however we think its a bit too far and was wondering if anyone knows of any suitable classes held nearer to s35 please, thanks xx

hi there are a few boxing gym around. there is one at side of mansel school, my son went there for many yrs until he had a car crash and got kicked out for non attendance due to whiplash. not a bad gym if you want him to just get some exercise.

the one he goes to now hes been going to for 4 months and is entering into boxing championships in sept, they had to totally retrain him because the first gym didnt do a very good job. hes come on leaps and bounds, this gym the kids ages range from 9 -40+.

it is in hillsborough opposite hillsborough barracks, not sure if you klnow the area its the old boys club/abc club near maplins. its run by roger sampson and he has loads of kids there. times are mon 5-7, wed 4.30-6.30, fr i4.30-6. cost £4 per week.

my son was getting bored of boxing at the old gym, he cant wait to go to rodgers gym.

there is another one to run by ryan rhodes in hillsborough mcdonalds end, not sure exactly where or what times and prices are.

i can 100% say rodgers gym has impressed me with how he treats kids.

hi there are a few boxing gym around. there is one at side of mansel school, my son went there for many yrs until he had a car crash and got kicked out for non attendance due to whiplash. not a bad gym if you want him to just get some exercise.

the one he goes to now hes been going to for 4 months and is entering into boxing championships in sept, they had to totally retrain him because the first gym didnt do a very good job. hes come on leaps and bounds, this gym the kids ages range from 9 -40+.

it is in hillsborough opposite hillsborough barracks, not sure if you klnow the area its the old boys club/abc club near maplins. its run by roger sampson and he has loads of kids there. times are mon 5-7, wed 4.30-6.30, fr i4.30-6. cost £4 per week.

my son was getting bored of boxing at the old gym, he cant wait to go to rodgers gym.

there is another one to run by ryan rhodes in hillsborough mcdonalds end, not sure exactly where or what times and prices are.

i can 100% say rodgers gym has impressed me with how he treats kids.

Kicked out due to non attendance due to whiplash??? :confused:

That is just WRONG!!! :rant:

On a plus point , I've heard good things about Roger Sampsons gym Hillsborough ABC.

Forgive my ignorance but where is S35?

• 2 weeks later...
Kicked out due to non attendance due to whiplash??? :confused:

That is just WRONG!!! :rant:

On a plus point , I've heard good things about Roger Sampsons gym Hillsborough ABC.

Forgive my ignorance but where is S35?

Tell me about it, i did protest for him but to no avail at the time i was peeved but now i thinkit was a blessing in disgiuse. my son has been going to rodgers gym for a couple of months now, they totally retrained him, his punches are now scaring me lol..i aint gonna hit my 12yr old son anytime soon he may just K.O me lol. hes throwing punches that will stop fights in the first round. he's also being put forward into junior championships in september when the season starts if he passes his medical. Best of all he absolutley loves going to this gym and also fights against the older lads cos my son is 5ft 8 inch and solid muscle. could have a little champion on my hands here all thanks to rodger.

There is jubilee amateur boxing club on claywheels lane in hillsborough, i am head trainer there and we have a strong team of juniors

is this the one ryan rhodes owns/works in? cos tbh i couldnt find his gym lol there seems to be no advertising for boxing gyms around s5/6 yet i hear there are a few.

Hi

Do any girls go or is it mainly boys? my daughter is 9 & likes boxercise.... are your classes more boxing (if you know what I mean :D)

There is jubilee amateur boxing club on claywheels lane in hillsborough, i am head trainer there and we have a strong team of juniors

no i think you are meaning glyn rhodes gym on burton street

ahhh right i see. so thats 3 boxing gyms in the hillsborough area yet i only know of 2. only found rodger sampsons by chance looking for the one ryan rhodes owns lol. next question.....

why don't you advertise?

Archived