Too old to stay at home

Are you good at DIY and gardening? Do you do household chores? Are you fully functional? I think we should be told, especially if you're looking to be a companion. It's got to be better than the old folks home?

And why do they have to be over 65? *curious*

Im 65 but dont look my age,I play golf 3 times a week,do all the gardening, do all the housework,my job was roofing, and still help my freinds out with their roofing problems.And i was joking about the old age pensioners home. nice of you to reply though. thank you.

Im 65 but dont look my age,I play golf 3 times a week,do all the gardening, do all the housework,my job was roofing, and still help my freinds out with their roofing problems.And i was joking about the old age pensioners home. nice of you to reply though. thank you.
I think we all guessed that! :D

Now we know a little more about you, your inbox might be crammed with messages from bluerinsers looking for a companion. Have fun! ;)

Haha. It would be bearable if you lost your sense of smell and taste first I reckon. No amount of morphine would help me tolerate the smell. Or the food that are given :gag:

Or the lack of dignity afforded to them, especially women being washed and toileted by blokes.

The smell is the only thing that would put me off, but I think it's the old thing where once you've lived there for a while you can't smell it.

Like every house has a smell but you don't know your own because you live there.

Archived