Alt.Com.Cab. July 16th

Well hey.

What's going on?

You on the computer? Going on sheffieldforum, just for a bit and then you'll get on with your day in some productive important way? Yeah, sure, of course I believe you. I'm sure you've got it all worked out. But listen, I've got this comedy night going on and if you came I'd actually beam out a smile bright enough to knock a policeman to the ground. Perhaps even kill him.

What's it all about you ask?

Well. Alt.Com.Cab. is short for Alternative Comedy Cabaret and it's designed to be a comedy night like no other. Trying out all kinds of delicious, crazy and fun things.

Alt.Com.Cab. always comes with bumps and surprises, but also with stand-up comics currently working the circuit. These people will be listed below.

MARSHAL B ANDERSON

"a grumpy yet palatable anarchist" - Marvellous Comedy Nights

Marshal's done Alt.Com.Cab. before and his material is always a delight. Self described as "an angry old man on stage" Marshal B Anderson will deliver just that, he will tell you his thoughts from his perspective and you will listen and you will enjoy them.

LUKE MILFORD

Milford is coming down to try out material ahead of his "Things I Like" Edinburgh Festival Show in which he will talk about things he likes; these include "my old girlfriend, Pokemon, Newcastle united and drinking". Luke Milford has lived a full life, it is our duty to share in it.

JAMIE KILDAY

Jamie Kilday runs his own interview show with professional comedians (http://jamiekilday.wordpress.com/). He is good, he is a student comedian, he is good. I saw his material and I was like "yep, book him". What more do you want me to say?

ANGRY GODDARD

Angry Goddard's real name is Andy Goddard, but once he reads this he will be Angry Goddard so I guess it's accurate. A committee member of the Sheffield University Comedy Revue and a 1/4 of the sketch troupe Staple/Face, Andy will be trying out some new material ahead of performing in the Camden Fringe Festival.

SEAN MORLEY

Our very own Sean Morley IV has been having a crisis of faith and wants to reinvent himself. He is going to do his current set one last time and then put it to bed. You will witness the end with him and mourn his loss and rebirth.

"Sean Morley is a left field treat, hurling surreal observations into the audience and seeing what explodes and what doesn't. Most do" - Sheffield Telegraph

"Sean Morley is a favourite with Sheffield Comedy audiences" - Sheffield Theatres

This will only cost you £3.

It's at The Harley, Glossop Road, Sheffield, S10 2HW

Monday 16th July

We have concessions.

That's right, if you reserve a seat now on this event wall you will get a free +1. Also, if you arrive in a group of 5 or more every gets 1/3 off their tickets. BUT THESE CONCESSIONS DO NOT STACK. DO NOT TRY TO USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ONE ANOTHER THAT IS CHEATING.

Alt.Com.Cab is the future.

You can be the future.

All you need to do, is go into the future and copy what you see happening there.

Lots of love,

Alt.Com.Cab.

Archived