Would you move jobs?

Why not line up another job informing the new employer that you need to give 4 weeks notice to quit your existing job, when you inform your boss that your leaving tell him why and if your any good and they fear losing you then you can negotiate an alternative arrangement with regards to your tracker.

Why not line up another job informing the new employer that you need to give 4 weeks notice to quit your existing job, when you inform your boss that your leaving tell him why and if your any good and they fear losing you then you can negotiate an alternative arrangement with regards to your tracker.

coincidentally upon installation of thse in April, mine miraculously didn't start working correctl until July. Everyone else was recorded from day one,so they could have taken things into account initially.

Not being negative, but would the new job, have all the same problems as your old job, IF NOT MORE?

Forget the tracker, if you don't do anything wrong, no fear. A tracker on the car is for insurance purposes, not too spy on you.

Better the devil you know?

Thats why i have reservations,usually i just walk away or move on.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's crunch time - job offer 1 is about to land on the table(officially) and job 2 has just confirmed they want me but need to hammer out some package options.

So to date 3 interviews,plus 1 cancelled whilst i stood waiting,and 2 job offers to contemplate.

I have to say that my philosophy is once you put in your notice, that's it. I won't be sweet-talked into staying. I made that mistake once, many years ago, and never done it since. If your good enough then you won't have cause to shop around for another job. They should treat you right all of the time, not make some wishy-washy promises once you have told them you're leaving!

But that's just me!

Well it's crunch time - job offer 1 is about to land on the table(officially) and job 2 has just confirmed they want me but need to hammer out some package options.

So to date 3 interviews,plus 1 cancelled whilst i stood waiting,and 2 job offers to contemplate.

I've been in that boat before. Job offers. It's a bit like busses. You wait for ages and then 2 arrive!..:hihi:

I would go for it, if your not happy in your work it takes up to big a big part of your life to be miserable.

Based on the fact that you have had 3 interviews. That in itself should tell you it's time to move on!

I've been in that boat before. Job offers. It's a bit like busses. You wait for ages and then 2 arrive!..:hihi:

I've had a fourth offer of an interview today as well,which is in my current field of expertise but the company are notorious hire and firers and a recruitment consultant has contacted me regarding putting me in front of a national company they deal with.

So jobs appear to be plenty at the moment if you have the skills they require, i was concerned at being past the 30 year old mark(and the 40) and getting left behind.

Archived