Question for Ladies Only?

I can't help but notice lately that there arn't as many of us posting on the forum.

Is it because there is a disproportionate balance between men and women,or is there another reason?

Fair enough you can't always be certain of the gender of the person who posts,but its usually quite obvious do you think?

I can't help but notice lately that there arn't as many of us posting on the forum.

Is it because there is a disproportionate balance between men and women,or is there another reason?

Fair enough you can't always be certain of the gender of the person who posts,but its usually quite obvious do you think?

Always the way isn't it. Ask a question for ladies and get 2 fellas come straight back...Now there's equality for you!

I don't know about you, but a lot of the time, I don't have a clue if it's a fella or a woman posting. As you say, some are obvious, like me, but some are to say the least, a little obtuse! :hihi:

Our lass would like to answer this post but unfortunately she has masses of hoovering, ironing to do and then dinner isn't going to make itself. :D

Our lass would like to answer this post but unfortunately she has masses of hoovering, ironing to do and then dinner isn't going to make itself. :D

Generally that's probably more close to the mark than anything.

Edit: With the exception of janie48 who is obviously a she layabout.:D

Always the way isn't it. Ask a question for ladies and get 2 fellas come straight back...Now there's equality for you!

I don't know about you, but a lot of the time, I don't have a clue if it's a fella or a woman posting. As you say, some are obvious, like me, but some are to say the least, a little obtuse! :hihi:

That can cause a few problems for you.How do you handle a poster that may appear to be flirting with you and you are not sure what sex they are.:hihi:

Archived