Question for Ladies Only?

It's because a lot of forum user's whether male or female, have moved on to other sites. Just for your information l am female, and not 22 years of age.

Aries, hi there, nice to see you in your pic. If more people put honest photos on here, I feel that any confusion, and nastiness would be significantly reduced ! :hihi::hihi:

Where? in the crafts group,yes they're are plenty there but i'm too young for knitting and crochet.;)

Well, there's me for a start, and two of the other admins are women, as are 9 of the moderating team.

The most prolific poster on the forum is female, and by my reckoning 18 or 19 of the top 40 people who have posted most on the forum are female too.

Does it really matter if female or male, I've seen some pretty good "installments" since been on forum, and it's not just us men that have opinions.

Women do have them; & brains, we get daft comments from both sexes, but I love to read the banter. Personally I'm not bothered who I have a "discussion" with, its a discussion end of the day.

OK sometimes things get heated, but surely that's emotion, & with it being a forum sometimes unavoidable.

Jeez! ... you had a 2hr 37minute coffee break at work!? :o

My boss is a clock-watcher like you,i had to work overtime. two extra hours :(

Wouldn't you think a female boss would have more consideration for her own sex.

Well, there's me for a start, and two of the other admins are women, as are 9 of the moderating team.

The most prolific poster on the forum is female, and by my reckoning 18 or 19 of the top 40 people who have posted most on the forum are female too.

So the no-tails rule the forum.

I can't help but notice lately that there arn't as many of us posting on the forum.

Is it because there is a disproportionate balance between men and women,or is there another reason?

Fair enough you can't always be certain of the gender of the person who posts,but its usually quite obvious do you think?

Sometimes there are even men pretending to be women on here, such as this:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=757914

I wonder if s/he is an example of a 'virtual transvestite'?

Archived