Speed awareness courses

Ive just been looking online it says up and 42 mph you can go on one, I might get on the phone on monday,I new they would get me sooner or later I spend all day driving around the country including London , had a good run just so annoying I always try to drive properly and in the speed limits...that one was a strategically placed money laundering exercise in my opinion I and about ten other cars got done there I thought it was a 50 mph saw the signs further down the road saying 50mph sat nav said 50mph then pinged as I got to speed camera van to late to slow down,I went back and had a look where the van was parked I recon he was obstructing the first 30mph sign from view.thought about taking it to court but probably just wasting my time.

• 1 year later...

Just been on one today for 4 hours. In all fairness i actually learned something. The 2 guys doing the course were great and at times entertaining. I thought it would be really boring but it wasn't. In my opinion its better than 3 points as i did learn something. I just need to keep my speed down. Those camera vans on the A180 into Grimsby on the bridges.

Just been on one today for 4 hours. In all fairness i actually learned something. The 2 guys doing the course were great and at times entertaining. I thought it would be really boring but it wasn't. In my opinion its better than 3 points as i did learn something. I just need to keep my speed down. Those camera vans on the A180 into Grimsby on the bridges.

The m180 the most underused therefore safest motorway in the uk and the police try to trap motorists for speeding ,pathetic.

I did one years ago the guy asked what the odds of winning the lottery are which at the time were 14m to 1, he then came out with some statistic about being killed on the road each day was 5m to 1. When asked for thoughts I said do your lottery on line don’t go to the shop to put it on.