Speed awareness courses

It was one of the rare times I was actually adhereing to the speed limit (30) as I was tired after the gym. I began rolling quicker and hit the brake (at 37) to get to 30. I then saw the van at the bottom when I passed it.

Unbelievable. Scum of the earth these schemes whoever is behind them.

Where was it?

No, thats right in the town centre isn't it??

This was Asdale Road, along the side of the country park :hihi::hihi:

Thats the other place - they even have a couple of parking places for the vans marked out on the side it gets used so much.

Stanly road is the other side up where the main road goes out to the M62. The usual place is a bit further north than Pinderfields hospital.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 13:44 ----------

I'm struggling to see what you're inputting to this thread.

Mods?

Well more than you it seems... and if you want to report the button is on the left.

If you really think that speeding by 25% is going to get you sympathy when tyou complain about it then you've never had to deal with a car accident caused by people going too fast.. Its really not hard to keep the speedo thingy at or below the big numbers of the speed limit sign thingy...

Well I hope you find the course educational.

Qualified rally driver / instructor. Don't need educating on the roads pal. I know how to drive safely and not endanger others. It's the others I have to worry about.

And these pathetic cameras in trap spots.

Qualified rally driver / instructor. Don't need educating on the roads pal. I know how to drive safely and not endanger others. It's the others I have to worry about.

And these pathetic cameras in trap spots.

Really, I bet they'll be impressed on the course. They may even let you leave early.

Really, I bet they'll be impressed on the course. They may even let you leave early.

I won't be bragging my friend. I already know that I will be the most qualified and superior driver attending.

I will get my head down and do my time quietly.

Disgusting.