If I lost £1 on a scratchcard which government office should I approach for

Suppose I take a gamble, and buy a £1 scratchcard and lose £1.

Which government office do I approach for reimbursement? I want a tenner at least so I can pay myself a big fat juicy bonus.

I want bailing out for my mistake, they bailed out the banks. They continue to print money and inflation (whilst decreeing by law I use their currency). they printed another 50 billion today.

You could ask the shop for a winner, then try to claim a replacement as it wasn't fit for purpose. Alternatively, just get a job as a banker.

A what?

Which government office do I approach for reimbursement? I want a tenner at least so I can pay myself a big fat juicy bonus.

You might get it, you might not- it's really just a lottery...

I want bailing out for my mistake, they bailed out the banks. They continue to print money and inflation (whilst decreeing by law I use their currency). they printed another 50 billion today.

Don't know about a U.K. Government office but you could try this one in Russia.

http://departmentoftrollmanagement.wordpress.com/

What you don't seem to understand is that you losing £1 and not getting reimbursed for it won't cost thousands of people their life savings, thousands of people their jobs, thus putting more strain on the already massive dole queue.

Yes the Banks do need to be better regulated I agree but they also need to be protected... Look at RBS and Hester, he can't fart without an MP berating him about it, as if the Politicians aren't all bent as F***.

(I used to work at RBS in a backroom, don't deal with any money sort of way, and the way the general public reacted to anyone who works in a bank was frankly disgusting. I even had one of my best friends ask me if I was getting a bonus because of all the crap "We'd" caused.)

Archived