No more TB jabs - even though it's on the up?

:suspect:

did he come back?

Yes, after three months as I implied. This was at a time when TB was almost eradicated in this country. It's increased in recent years because of immigration from countries which didn't have such good vaccination programmes as Britain, although screening of legal immigrants for TB is now enforced. It seems a strange time to cancel universal vaccination when TB is on the rise.

Yes, after three months as I implied. This was at a time when TB was almost eradicated in this country. It's increased in recent years because of immigration from countries which didn't have such good vaccination programmes as Britain, although screening of legal immigrants for TB is now enforced. It seems a strange time to cancel universal vaccination when TB is on the rise.

apparently the strain thats on the rise has no treatment

Vaccinations are a con.I know of many people who have been harmed after taking them.

Direct injection of aluminum and mercury into the human body will cause not prevent disease. [they call the mercury thimerosol to stop alarm bells ringing]

Some vaccines contain diploid cells,they are from aborted fetus,that is cannibalism in my mind.

Watch the documentary Vaccination The Hidden Truth.

Archived