Fake Fag sparks terror alert.

The world was much better when people were allowed to smoke.

Most people were more relaxed and affable. And we could all afford pensions too.

The world was not a better place at all. Personally, I think that smokers should get all the tobacco they can smoke, totally free, just so long as they only smoke it in their own homes. That alone would completely solve the pensions crisis! :)

You just don't get it

Terrorist are not nice people, they don't like fluffy Picasso people carriers or saving the planet by deviding card board from plastic.

They want to kill YOU , ME AND YOUR KIDS because you do not fit in with what they want.

You HAVE to do whatever needs to be done to stop them.

Yeah life's hard but the reality is there are people you meet everyday in town or at work or even in the school yard planning to kill anyone and everyone that don't fit the religion.

More the case that you don't get it, methinks.

Guest sibon
The world was not a better place at all. Personally, I think that smokers should get all the tobacco they can smoke, totally free, just so long as they only smoke it in their own homes. That alone would completely solve the pensions crisis! :)

Which is kind of the point that I was trying to make. Only without the subtlety:wink:

More the case that you don't get it, methinks.

Yeah yeah must be thick yeah it's about a plastic fag :loopy:

Yeah let's bash the cops , the idiots plastic fag ..... How they went off you'd have thought it was a terrorist with a bomb. What a bunch of morons it's not like it happens with bombs and that on busses and stuff. Plastic fag ......

You know, since the 1970's we've had these people called the PIRA, they used to be good at blowing crap up. They even had a good shot at the establishment, never mind people on Megabuses.

But we didn't go loopy at peoples bags smoking - we'd just tell them that they'd forgot to put their gasper out properly. Where did the terrorists win and make everyone so afraid of their own chuffing shadows?

Thank god no-one on the bus was Brazilian. They'd have shot them as they exited if they'd been taking lessons from the Met.

I

The type of terrorist we have today use this said method of pouring liquid onto things to cause explosions.

how many times has what you describe, actually happened.

zero.

if you or I wanted to blow up a busload of bus or train passengers to cause maximum amount of havoc, we wouldn't [mess] around doing anything like that. We'd just use fertiliser and detonators, like the 7/7 bombers did.

How do you know they are Muslim terrorists? Remember the Clitheroe/Lancashire terrorists, all released without charge. Most 'terrorists' arrested in the UK are never charged with any offence.

That does not mean they are innocent thought does it?

In most muslim countrys they would have been executed.

Our security services conduct exercises all the time, so what better way to conduct an exercise than one that is perceived to be real.

Was going to say similar. A last practice before the olympics which are bound to be a highly prized target. Even if nothing terrible happens, causing disruption and confusing may be seen as a result, especially if someone gets their ugly mug in the papers.

Autistic interpretation of policy is no substitute for common sense!

Is that supposed to be an insult towards the police interpretation of policy or Eric_Collins interpretation of policy?

And more to the point, why on earth are you using Autism as an insult, just because 50 cents thinks it's ok doesn't mean that it is acceptable.

Archived