Is Garlic Bad For You?

Depends what you're doing with it.

I normally eat it. Another study on the internet states this 'Garlic provides growth but should never be taken on a daily basis as tissue harms ensure'

What's that all about?

I know. Someone said on the internet it can give you heart problems. Other's reckon it's ACE! What should I do?
ACE stands for Angiotensin Converting Enzyme, which raises blood pressure. Did you know that? :suspect:

Garlic keeps you healthy because no one will come close enough to pass any disease on to you! I love it, and so do the French, who live long and healthy lives on the stuff. They eat loads, so I wouldn't worry.

My grandfather was run over by a truck carrying 30 tons of garlics, so I suppose it was pretty bad for him. He made a full recovery though and was later shot escaping from his lady love's bedroom window by a jealous husband. It was his 102nd birthday.

Garlic is miraculous. It's nature's natural anti-biotic. Gets rid of boils/ ulcers in the mouth, sore throats, and above all is the best thing for lowering blood pressure. The Greeks have known this for centuries.

Best way to eat it if you have a sore throat is to put the entire huge bulb with all it's coating on in the oven for 30 mins, then eat each individual clove. Each bulb turns miraculously sweet. Perfect for a sore throat.

Archived