Malta weather in April

Not been in April but I went in May 1980. Had one day of rain the whole week, the rest was warm and sunny, around 70-80 F. Maybe we dropped lucky, maybe we got it bad, I dunno. You'd have to check the history over a few years to get a better idea.

p.s. It's not Ibiza ... which is good. so don't expect a lot of thumping nightclubs.

Ooo might have to go a bit later as I like it hot enough to sunbathe! I'm not after nightclubs so that's good Mecky. It must be 20 years ago since I last went to Malta & it was the middle of August which was too hot! Gozo will be on my list to visit as I've never been.

Malta is a nice place with not much happening, which is my kind of thing - nice and relaxing. We stayed up in Ramla Bay, near the ferry to Gozo. I like St Julians Bay and St Paul's Bay too and Valletta with it's long straight and narrow hilly streets with high-sided buildings is great too.

Archived