Things women do that irritate men!

This thread is funny! I never understand why some women complain about men leaving the toilet seat up. It doesn't bother me. Men don't complain that we leave it down so why should it bother us that they leave it up??

Well said Angel22, I totally agree ;)

Is it all women or just mine that is useless at shopping? (which I find odd, you'd've thought that a species with such a love of shopping might actually be good at it? no?)

Ratehr mine will have us trapsing from one of the supermarket to the other, and back again due to a complete inability to think logically and systematically and then seems to be incapable of packing bags correctly.

For those women unsure of the procedure, No, you don't just sling stuff in as soon as they've been scanned, it starts at the other end.

You unpack the trolley onto the belt thoughtfully, yep frozen stuff together, bottles together, meat together, but give thought to what is going to go in what bag, unpack the trolley a bag load at a time, and put it on the belt in the order you want it off at and in the groupings you want to pack it in. Solid square/rectangular objects, such as yoghurt multipacks, meat trays work well as bag bottoms from which to work from

A bag should be packed fully and squarely, this facilitates two later steps, firstly, it makes the packed bags easier to stack in the trolley, and later the boot. and secondly, being a series of cubes the correctly packed bags are then more stable, thus when you arrive home, the groceries are still in the bags, upright and ready for lifting out.

If you jsut sling tins into a bag, along with some fruit, and some packets of sauce mix, and dump the loaf of bread on top.. it'll be all over the boot, the bread will be squashed and the end of the world will ensue.

Too right!

I hate it when the lady on the till says 'do you need any help with your packing?'

I' m the best packer in town! I walk through the saloon doors at Tesco's n all goes quiet. The ladies mutter to each other 'Wow! it's the fastest packer in town'

IT'S HEAVY STUFF TO THE BOTTOM.LIGHT STUFF TO THE TOP...:rant:

Archived