Things women do that irritate men!

Talking through the occasional film or TV programme I get to watch and shutting up when the adverts come on, but complaining when I make the odd comment when she's watching Corodalenders

yeah I know what you mean about wittering while a film is on, and then saying, I don't understand what's going on, and you have to explain it to them, while missing the next bit yourself!

Fortunately we are a 'no-soap' household. We both hate all of them!

Let's make sweeping generalisations and say that women have no spatial awareness. A generalism perhaps, but not inaccurate.

In our relationship it's the other way round. He can't pack a car boot for toffee and always leaves it to me.

It doesn't irritate me as such, but...why do women always go to the ladies in packs? :huh:

For me, it ranks up there with the "I'm fine" (when they're quite obviously not, but just won't spill the beans - yes, did LOL @ Ex-sTAb :D).

yeah I know what you mean about wittering while a film is on, and then saying, I don't understand what's going on, and you have to explain it to them, while missing the next bit yourself!

"What did he say?"

" I don't know because you were telling me what Shirley said to Paula about what her boyfriend said to Steve's wife. If you want to watch it, shut up"

"There's no need to be grumpy."

Sorry it's a 2 way thing; as been said, but we annoy just as much as they do, the only difference is they don't tend to make a song and dance about it like we do.

I'm slightly confused with your post! Are you saying 'women' make a song and dance of things, or men?

I'm sure I'm highly irritating in some respects to women, but like you say, it goes both ways. Personally I'd say men make far less of a fuss about things than women do.

"What did he say?"

" I don't know because you were telling me what Shirley said to Paula about what her boyfriend said to Steve's wife. If you want to watch it, shut up"

"There's no need to be grumpy."

:hihi::hihi::hihi:@ampersand

Talking through the occasional film or TV programme I get to watch and shutting up when the adverts come on, but complaining when I make the odd comment when she's watching Corodalenders

Yep, that's me!

Also I tell him off for leaving his shoes lying around yet leave mine lying around, the difference being that he never tidies mine up and I generally always have to move his, hence the telling off. He doesn't get it......Most men wouldn't, bless the docile creatures.:)

Archived